- Hand and Automated Assembly
- Simple to Complex Assemblies
- Kit Assemblies
- Automated Collating, Sorting and Insertion work
- Product Sample and Packet Attachment
- Quality Inspections and Quality Issue Resolutions
- Binders and Training Material Collation
- Folding and Gluing
- Bar coding and Serial Numbering
- Hand and Automated Counting
- Re-work, Re-Package, Re-Labeling
- Wafer Sealing, Glue Dotting, Velcro, Magnets
TurnKey Solutions has the ability to handle large assembly projects; turning the complex into simple.
We find clarity in complex jobs by simplifying our processes. At TurnKey Solutions, our experience in handling projects gives us a tremendous competitive advantage. We work side by side with your project managers and buyers to ensure that we have a thorough understanding of how your order needs to be completed.
Our assembly teams can handle in excess of 100,000 packages per day, utilizing automated, semi-automated and hand assembly processes.
With more than 70,000 sq. feet of working space available and equipment in place, we’re ready to take on your next project at a moments notice.
Our secured facility is monitored 24 hours a day and a security audit is performed annually.
Our Best-In-Class operation provides the most complete range of services and support for all projects large or small.